Mairi is a blogger who is not afraid to speak of what she feels. Although going through the struggles of middleage, she does not let that become an obstacle and on the contrary turns it into the fuel that fuels her writings. She also discusses other interesting topics, such as emotional intelligence, and benevolent sexism.I absolutely love her strength and the overall willpower she portrays through her writing. Please check out her blog, hitting60.com.
Anita, of Discovering your happiness, is a blogger whose posts I have cried over. They have helped me on a deeper level, and I have connected so many times with what she is saying and have felt uplifted by her words. Her blog is about mental health, the struggles we go through and the ways to overcome them. If you haven’t already, please check out her blog.
So, to come back to our topic, the Versatile Blogger Award. The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognise blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos.
THE RULES OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- I live in Greece, but I was born in the U.S.A. and raised there until I was 11. I now consider myself a Greek-American.
- I do not like deserts. Well, it’s not that I am discusted by them or anything, it’s just that if I could live without any deserts my whole life, I would be okay. I don’t remember the last time I ate chocolate. I know, I’m weird 😛
- As of December of last year, I have a bachelors degree in Chemistry. I enjoy the profession, my whole life I had been asking the stranges questions, like how soap works or why our skin becomes dry after we rinse it with water. Chemistry has come to give answers to all the crazy questions that come to my mind. It explains why the world around us works the way it works.
- Because I am constantly thinking of random things, I am a bit absent-minded. This results in me losing things and forgetting things constantly. I have lost everything a man can lose. Phones, wallets, keys. I forgot my laptop in a bus once. Luckily, I got it back. I forgot my luggage on a train once. That I didn’t get back. Once, I lost my phone, and on the day I was going to go buy a new phone, and therefore had alot of money in my wallet, I lost my wallet. Luckily I got that one back too.
- I am also very clumsy, especially when it comes to my phone. I have dropped it hundreds of times. I have even dropped it in a toilet. Luckily, I have an old, nokia phone, and it has survived all the hardships it goes through because of me 💪
- When shopping, I have a tendancy to want to please the sales person, which has resulted in me buying a lot of useless things 😂 I have been trying to improve on this, but online shopping has also helped 😂
- I eat alot, and enjoy most foods. I am pretty sure I would try any food they would give to me. In Greece we have some weird dishes, so already I have tried some weird things, like intestines and liver (sorry to all vegans out there, I totally admire what you do and one day would like to become like you, I just like meat too much).
I have chosen you guys because I consider your blogs exquisite. Each one of you bring something new to the table, and I absolutely love it. I follow you guys frequently and hope you will find the time to make this post, so we can get to know you a bit better.
Lots of Love,